- Project Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI S/4 HANA Accounting
- Good To Have Skills :SAP CO Management Accounting,SAP FI CO Finance,SAP FI S/4HANA Central Finance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Ability to lead and drive C-Suite client conversations, asset lead innovation and upskill themselves to become true functional architects and advisors to the Office of CFO
- Technical Experience : a: Looking for aspiring talent having deep knowledge in CFO, passionate to learn and make a difference, b: P3 proficient talent who would like to develop themselves beyond CFO Technologies, learn new skills , project Thought Leadership become Functional architects to play top of the V model roles c: Build knowledge on the latest and greatest asset led innovation d: Be able to guide clients on the right choices they need to make keeping in mind the employee experience and workforce needs
- Professional Attributes : should possess great deal of enthusiasm , expand their horizons beyond CFO Technologies, learn new skills , project Thought Leadership
- Educational Qualification : Engineer and MBA in Tier 1 institute in India / Global
- Additional Information : Expert of at least 1 functional or technical skills of Platform Transformation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.