- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :ASP.NET
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Power BI
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Learn the functionality of application and all the technical components including screens, code, tables, Database, Infrastructure part, Interfaces and data flow b Understand the issue of the application, analyze and troubleshoot the issue of this trading application and find out the fault c Carry out Bug-fixes if any are found during the troubleshooting
- Technical Experience : a Azure cloud ADF, ADL, Blob Storage, App Services, Azure Functions, Azure SQL DB, Azure Data Bricks b Power BI c SQL Server d Nice to Have Node/React JS/Docker/Kubernetes/Kafka knowledge/Python
- Professional Attributes : a Good communication Skills b Good Analytical Skills c Good Coordination/Application Support skills d Commodity/Energy Trading KnowledgeOptional
- Educational Qualification : a BE/MCA
- Additional Information : a 24/7 support readiness
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.