- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce CPQ
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Lightning Aura Components
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Manage individual CPQ-focused tracks within Business Applications transformation 2 Become an expert on best practices and how the client implements business systems including creating workflows, reports, and dashboards 3 Gather and analyze business requirements and critical data elements across functional areas 4 Serve as an expert in CPQ configuration and guide team members in configuration decisions 5 Deliver recommendations for business process improvements and implement recommendations
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have SFDC Configuration including Workflows, Validations, Approval Process etc Security Model, Data Model 2 Must Technically skilled in CPQ configuration and customization 3 Must have Hands on Customization APEX, Visual Force, Triggers, Batch, Schedule Apex, VF Components, Test Class etc 4 Must have Hands on Coding and Deployment experience 5 Must have Salesforce CPQ ,PD1 PD2 Certification
- Professional Attributes : 1 Must have Good Communication skill and Capable of Client facing role
- Educational Qualification : 1 Must have 15 year of regular education
- Additional Information : 1 Good to have CPQ certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.