- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Netapp NAS Administration
- Good To Have Skills :EMC Storage Area Network (SAN) Administration,NetBackup Backup Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Able to resolve problems in a timely manner and handle multiple tasks simultaneously 2 Responsible for installation, configuration and management of storage arrays and switches 3 Work based on the project requirements, Attended the client meeting and understand the Business requirements 4 Help in preparing Weekly and Monthly reports to be published to client 5 Must follow the SLA
- Technical Experience : 1 NetApp Storage FAS series 2 ONTAP 7 mode 3 Clustered ONTAP 4 OnCommand, System Manager 5 Storage DR planning 6 Performance management,ITIL 7 SAN switch Brocade/Cisco 8 Dell Storage Vendor management, storage allocation, troubleshooting
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with the clients 2 Ability to operate independently and make decisions with the direct supervision
- Educational Qualification : BE/Btech
- Additional Information : 1 Storage Certification 2 Knowledge on Azure 3 Knowledge on service management and monitoring tools
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.