- Project Role :Cloud Transformation & Migration
- Project Role Description :Build and test agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Develop and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Migration Planning and Execution
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Responsible to be the Customers advocate within company, proactively understanding the Operating company expectations, requirements and build a trusted relationship with the customer
- Technical Experience : 1:Strong in Operating system like Windows and Linux Should have great understanding of network, security requirements 2:Experience in delivering projects using AGILE methodologies and practices, strong technical background 3:Migrations/transformations Including Traditional Data Centre migrations, Private cloud migrations and migration to Public clouds AWS/AZURE and Vice versa 4: Minimum of 12 to 14 years combined experience in Windows/Linux/Cloud Infrastructure in a Medium/Large Datacenter
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good Communication Skill 2: Good Client Handling Skill
- Educational Qualification : 1: BE Computer science
- Additional Information : 1: Any 1 Cloud certification require
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.