- Project Role :Digital Data Engineering Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Develop analytics based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights. Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Data Modeling Techniques and Methodologies
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Data Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Working with Business analysts, data analysts to understand requirement and translate them to data models conceptual, logical, and physical data models b: Individual contributor and strong experience in working with senior stakeholders c: Experience working with Cloud data architecture solutions and IBM Banking Datawarehouse model is an advantage d: Domain experience required in Banking and Finance
- Technical Experience : a: 6-10 years of Database design and development experience in Oracle and hive technologies b: Very good in Understanding and translating business needs into data models conceptual, logical, and physical data models c: Implement data strategies, build data flows and develop conceptual data models d: Expertise in data modeling tools strong in ERWIN for creating data models, reverse engineering, forward engineering e: Very good in Oracle/Hive Data Modeling and performance tuning
- Professional Attributes : a:Excellent written, oral, communication and interpersonal skills b: Good Team player and ability to lead and guide junior team members c: Work in a diverse work environment d: Good communications
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture Standards
- Additional Information : a: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.