- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :AWS Redshift
- Good To Have Skills :Test Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Refactoring - Strong understanding of refactoring and how to apply these techniques to build and maintain high quality solutions B: Contribute in all phases of development life cycle C: Write well designed, testable code D: Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications E: Prepare and produce release of software components
- Technical Experience : A: Server-Side Java developer with strong hands on experience on some basic database, Oracle preferred, B: Basic NET for porting 3-Tier application to Java AspNet MVC, Web Services, Python, need one Dev with Skill dealing with ETL, Salesforce customization dockers/kubernets
- Professional Attributes : A: Proven problem-solving abilities and affinity to take on complex challenges B: Professional with ability to properly handle internal and external confidential data C: Ability to handle multiple modules/tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Educational Qualification : A: Minimum 15 years of full-time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.