- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Personal Insurance
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for an Insurance businessUnderstanding of Insurance businessBudgeting and forecastingPlanning and monitoringDefining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholdersStrong technology, analytical, Interpersonal and consultative skillsFacilitation skillsAnalytical thinking and problem solvingBeing detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Technical Experience : Experience working with senior decision makersStrong communication/interpersonal skillsProven analytical backgroundAdvanced Excel skillsIn addition a Business Analyst is expected to develop new models that underpin sound business decisions A Business Analyst job description should recognise the streamlining and improving of internal and external reporting The role should also call for a strong understanding of regulatory and reporting requirements as well as plenty of experience in forecasti
- Professional Attributes : 1: Should have very good communication skill 2: Should have good analytical skills 3: Proficient in identifying, analyzing and solving problems 4: Good knowledge of any one database
- Additional Information : PMP; Certified Business Analyst; Extensive experience in Application Development
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.