- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Technical Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Requirement understanding b: High level design c: Estimation d: Ensure code and configuration is done to meet business process and application requirements e: Ensure on time and quality delivery f: Project Management - Risk, Issues, Delivery tracking, Status Reporting, team management
- Technical Experience : a Solution Architect experience is a must b Should be able to drive greenfield implementations with architect inputs for Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Integrations c Expert Level understanding of different Salesforce products Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities d Good work experience in implementing salesforce specific design patterns e Implemented best practices to manage large volume data and work within governor limits f Salesforce Certifications are good to have
- Professional Attributes : a Team handling experience b Ability to communicate and suggest solutions to client
- Educational Qualification : a BE/BTech/Bsc/ Other graduation
- Additional Information : a Good Oral and written communication b Should be okay with B shift if required as per clients
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.