- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Azure PaaS
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Conduct Azure Migration Assessments Execute Azure Migrations for different workloads such as Lift Shift Server Migrations, Web App Migrations, OS Upgrade etc 2 Responsible for various system level configurations, Fair understanding of MS Azure Technologies Microsoft Azure IaaSAzure Migrate, ASR Scripting knowledge like PowerShell, ARM Templates and Terraform Business Communication Skills
- Technical Experience : 1 Cloud modernization: migration of Windows Servers to Azure from legacy / on-prem,2 Play the offshore factory lead roles for multiple engagements Cloud Modernization,3 Manage the inflow/outflow for the allocated engagements,4 Manage the communications from factory for the specific engagements,5 Attend meetings facing Timezone or even customer at a later stage and provide technical guidance to the factory team members working on deliverable
- Professional Attributes : 1 Demonstrated history of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills 2 Demonstrated history of good decision-making, conflict resolution, and follow through 3 Strong written oral communication skills
- Educational Qualification : 1 SSLC 2 PUC 3 BE
- Additional Information : 1 Demonstrated history of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.