- Project Role :Test Automation Engineer
- Project Role Description :Transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function through the use of quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity. Evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Finastra Fusion Loan IQ
- Good To Have Skills :Microservices and Light Weight Architecture,Spring Application Framework
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Integrate Loan IQ with Market data applications and clients proprietary software applications using Spring related frameworks B:Perform Analysis, design, code, unit test and deployment in Loan IQ SDK, and ensure that interfaces are working fine C: Develop and maintain batch report files from Loan IQ for Loan Operations, Treasury etc, D: Assess the impact of changes on existing business and technology processes, as well as other interfacing systems
- Technical Experience : A: 4 years of sound experience in Loan IQ SDK, Loan IQ functionality, Java, Spring related frameworks Good to know Spring Boot and Microservices B: Expertise in designing and developing the interface programs for different integrating applications Batch, WebServices, JMS etc, C: Must have good Knowledge on Loan IQ Data Model D: Good to have Interface Mapping documentation designing experience E: At least, 1 RDBMS experience is required Oracle/MS-SQL/IBM DB2
- Professional Attributes : A: Good communication skills B: Good analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : A: BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.