- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Data Engineering
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Implement the data flow 2 Extend the data platform capability for various data types 3 Design the data model according to various type of data sources 4 Design the data flows from the data sources to the destinations 5 Design abstracted solutions for data ingestion and processing 6 Researching the appropriate data technology and apply to the organization
- Technical Experience : 1 A solid foundation of using one of those programming languages, Scala/Python, on processing a large amount of data 2 Experience in Java 3 Previous experience on Hadoop ecosystem, particularly in Hive, Spark 4 Previous working experience on job scheduling tools, Azkaban or Airflow 5 Knowledge of AWS components and services, particularly EMR, S3, Redshift, EC2 6 Previous hands-on experience with data warehousing,dimensional modelling and ETL development 7 Previous experience and successful track
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills 2 Strong analytical skills 3 Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English 4 Comfortable in discussing technical issues with customer 5 Ability to work with multiple stake holders onshore and offshore
- Educational Qualification : 1 BE in addition to regular 15 year full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.