- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :ASP.NET MVC
- Good To Have Skills :HealthCare Payer Operations,Kubernetes,Microsoft SQL Server
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Strong analytical skills; 2 Ability to perform complex systems analysis and draw conclusions by relating information from different sources, including root-cause analysis and issue resolution 3 Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment and handle multiple issues at one time
- Technical Experience : 1 Ability to write clear, concise and efficient code with documentation 2 Solid work ethic, self-driven with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Professional Attributes : 1 A minimum of 3 years of experience developing excellent solutions using Microsoft technologies 2 Strong hands- on experience on following: NET, MVC, Rest API, SQL
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
- Additional Information : Should be able to work in B shift
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.