Banking Operations Associate-KYC
Skill required: KYC - Anti-Money Laundering
Designation: Management Level - Associate
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their tax preparations, insurance coverage, and investment portfolios. You will be working as a part of KYC team which works within a large team and responsible for a number of activities aligned with the Know Your Customer review for corporate / commercial customers/funds. Detailed knowledge of quality assurance framework, continuous improvement initiatives, KYC Remediation, risk classification, PEPs investigation and knowledge of regulatory. The Anti Money Laundering team focuses on articulating the business requirements and implement the process and system controls required to prevent moving illegally acquired cash through an organization's financial systems. The role requires a good understanding of anti-money laundry laws and regulations, client on-boarding, sanction screening, remediation, periodical reviews, Customer Due Diligence (CDD), and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD).
What are we looking for?
• Know Your Customer (KYC) Operations
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Ability to handle disputes
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Educated to Degree Level
• Familiar with a wide range of external data sources and third-party systems to be covered as a part of the due diligence process.
• Relevant financial service experience, ideally within risk, compliance or financial crime.
• A good understanding of effective risk management
• Experience of working with high risk client groups
• Knowledge of the regulatory environment is highly desirable
• Strong analytical ability and attention to detail and strong research skills and experience with the Internet and on-line research systems
• Detail oriented, with the ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Flexible to work in rotation shifts, time management, and ability to prioritize and work effectively to tight deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
• Perform detailed data gathering and analyse the gathered data
• Responsible for ensuring KYC checks and completing Enhanced Due Diligence
• Conducting PEPs (Politically Exposed Persons) screening and adverse media checks
• Compliance with regulations and attainment of client specific processing requirements