- Project Role :Cloud Transformation & Migration
- Project Role Description :Build and test agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Develop and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Lead team in project delivery for Oracle Engineered System Exadata 2: Exadata storage cell, InfiniBand, Flash Cache, PDU, KVM, monitoring, diagnostics and troubleshooting 3:Tuning and troubleshooting of Exadata any components 4:Guide team in skills and competency development for Exadata 5: Candidate with cloud or non-cloud migration exposure to be given advantage 6: Need to work in 24x7 Rotational shifts May need to work in a secured bay where no camera phone allowed
- Technical Experience : 1: 6 years of experience in Oracle Database administration 2: Experience in managing multiple Oracle database releases Oracle 11g, 12c, 18c, 19c on large systems 3: Provide and implement performance and tuning recommendations of all components or Exadata Machine 4: Expert in Oracle Real Application Cluster RAC management, Automatic Storage Management ASM, and Oracle Data Guard 5: Exadata storage servers upgrades and patching 6; Expert in Oracle Database performance tuning and reporting
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills Ability to lead, motivate team in pressure
- Educational Qualification : 1: B Tech BE - BCA
- Additional Information : 1: Knowledge on ITIL standard and best practices Relevant Exadata or Cloud Certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.