- Project Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Finastra Fusion Loan IQ
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Worked on Technical stack in Lending products, especially Loan IQ B:Extensive knowledge on integration services and designed product in Lending solutions C:Good Presentation skills using MS Presentation and knowledge on MS-Office products D:Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations E:May guide cross-functional teams with moderate risk, and complexity; may interact with key stakeholders F:Impacts the achievement of client, operational, project or service objectives
- Technical Experience : A:Has specialized knowledge and expertise in Loan IQ and good to have knowledge of Fusion Risk ARC, Fusion Corporate Channels FCC, Origination workflow B:Requires specialized depth of expertise in Loan IQ C:Good knowledge on Lending Solutions D:Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services E:Impacts the achievement of business,operational, program/technical objectives F:Work is guided by functional or business segments
- Professional Attributes : A:Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view B:Converts technical information to compelling business context and advice
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.