- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 11
- Work Experience : 2.5-4 years
- Work Location : Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :SAP for Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Good To Have Skills :SAP FI CO Finance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experience in the areas SAP Security and Controls/GRC 2 Understanding basic SAP Functional knowledge in FI/CO/MM/PP/PS/WM/QM Modules 3 Implementation of SAP Security and Controls minimum 2 Life Cycle 4 Implementation of SAP GRC AC Suite implementation minimum 1 Life Cycle 5 Periodic review and revision of application security roles to accommodate the changing needs of the business
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum 4 years of experience in the areas SAP Security and Controls/GRC 2 Development of solutions for securing custom transactions, tables, and programs 3 Design and implementation of user administration solutions for new applications and transition of process to appropriate administration teams 4 Design and coordination of all application security testing activities 5 Experience in configuring and/or application support the implementation of security controls within an SAP environment
- Professional Attributes : Good Team player Good Communication Skill
- Educational Qualification : BE/Degree
- Additional Information : Manage SAP security for development, quality assurance, sandbox, training, and production systems
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.