- Project Role : Technical Architect
- Project Role Description : Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level : 6
- Work Experience : 15-18 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Data Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :AWS BigData,Google BigQuery
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : aBuild scalable,flexible, manageable n cost effective modern data arch on Cloud platform ecosystem for manage,capture,curate n consumption of dataImplement end2end data supply chain cloud bsolutions from data ingestion through visualization for largescale,complex client environments Like AWS, GCP, AZURE, IBM, Cloudera etc cLead a team of data engineers in design,develop,test n deploy data analytics solutions dCommunicate complex technical topics to nontechnical business n sr executives
- Technical Experience : a14plus yrs IT exp b5plus yrs architect,develop,deploy scalable enterprise data analytics solutions Enterprise DWH,Data Marts,etc cHandson exp deploying data analytics solutions in cloud using cloud native tools across or hybrid platform dHandson experience with Big Data modelling techniques, Data Vault 20,etc eStrong understanding of Java orPython programming languages,knowledge of RESTAPI frameworks fStrong understanding of data analytics tool,packages ie Terraform, offering,etc
- Professional Attributes : aExcellent written and oral communication skills bDemonstrate experience presenting technical topics in front of an audience cShould have ability to respond to technical solution to data on cloud RFPs dCertified Solutions or technical Architect on any data platform streams is must
- Educational Qualification : Engineering degree BE or BTech
- Additional Information : aStrong understanding of Java,Python programming languages,data analytics tools,packages,offerings
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.