- Project Role : Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Pune
- Must Have Skills :DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Experience on Salesforcecom using SOAP and REST APIs Demonstrated analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting expertise Flexible schedule Comfortable interacting with all levels of management Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure CRM , Ordering Billing experience preferred Copado Admin and Developer Certifications is an asset
- Technical Experience : 3 years of DevOps including design and development of CI/CD experience in an agile/iterative delivery structure and is viewed as a subject matter expert 1-5 years of prior experience in Salesforce and Technical Support with configurations and/ or development
- Professional Attributes : Good analytical and communication skills
- Educational Qualification : BE, BTECH OR MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.