- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :GuideWire BillingCenter
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals b Well versed with OOTB BC functionalities c Should be able to explain OOTB features and capture user requirements d Perform gap analysis to identify configuration and customization scope e Suggest solutions for business based on their requirements while aligning to the OOTB configuration as much as possible
- Technical Experience : a GuideWire BillingCenter ie OOTB understanding of Invoicing Delinquency, Payments, Commission, General Ledger etc, OOTB Data Model b Experience in Property and Casualty c Basic SQL and Database knowledge
- Professional Attributes : a Good communication skill b Willing to work in any shift
- Educational Qualification : a Any Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - SharePoint Designer
Posted 2 days ago
Sr. Java and React Developer
Posted 4 days ago
USA MD - Bethesda
Federal - Power BI Configuration Support
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.