- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :ASP.NET MVC
- Good To Have Skills :Angular,Microsoft Teams Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Understand Requirements, Design and Build solution in accordance with requirements, work on application enhancements 2:Outline and create testing and support strategies and exercises 3:Be acquainted with API design patterns to create a modern API design 4:Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Technical Experience : 1:Good knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle and determining any changes that may be needed as per the observations and feedback 2:Good knowledge on writing Unit Test Cases 3:Research and assess programming related advances and items 4:Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Professional Attributes : 1: 2 Excellent leadership, communication, written and oral skills 2:Co-ordinate with team members understand the functionality and other aspects of testing application Help keep up code quality, affiliation, and automation 3:Create and compose a superb coding that meets client prerequisites
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.