- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :ESRI ArcGIS (Geographic Information System)
- Good To Have Skills :Geospatial Solutions
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Work on resolving incidents, service requests, mitigating problems and implementing changes pertaining to the CRM b:Actively communicate status to relevant stakeholders through proper channels c:Manage the GIS servers in coordination with the GIS administrator and IT as required d:Troubleshoot client issues related to Esri application deployment and system architecture e:Understanding and documentation of technical requirements and preparation of technical reports as required
- Technical Experience : a:Candidate must have 3 to 5 years of overall technical experience in ESRI ArcGIS Enterprise suite Portal for ArcGIS, ArcGIS server 10x, ESRI ArcGIS Desktop 10x spatial data processing tools, ArcGIS model builder and workflow manager extensions and Python b:ArcGIS Online and ESRI mobile applications - ArcGIS Explorer and ArcGIS Collector c:Experience with geodatabases and underlying DBMS technology such as Oracle d:Understanding of modern development patterns and architectures
- Professional Attributes : a: Excellent written and verbal communication skills b: Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills c: Ability to maintain good relationship with clients d: Right Attitude towards work Team Player
- Educational Qualification : a: Full Time education is a must b: Tech degree in preferably GIS/Geomatics/IT/IS or equivalent
- Additional Information : a: Experience with Smallworld and FME tools will be an added advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.