- Project Role : Business and Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description : Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics AX - Financial Core Functionality
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : •Participate in customer orals document business requirements•Analyze business requirement and do gap-fit analysis for more than one functional area.•Analyze requirements and provide solutions from Microsoft technology stack and ISV addons•Demonstrate good understanding of the parameters and master data setup and should be able to configure them independently.•Provide support in resolving L2 support tickets.•Support presales activities validate estimates, assumptions and solution plan
- Technical Experience : •Must be able to execute and handle all the complexity E2E process like Order to Cash, Procure to Pay or Report to Record process.•Should be able to independently handle the Finance master data setups and configurations•Exposure to LCS BPM, VSTS will be added benefit•Support in Regression Testing and SITs•Relevant Dynamics 365 Certifications•Prepare FRD and FDD for medium complex customizations
- Professional Attributes : • Atleast 6 years of overall and 5 years of relevant experience• Coach,mentor,motivate and lead team by giving required technical and functional knowledge• Demonstrate Customer Focus, active listening and consultative approach• Should have good communication,leadership and team handling skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.