- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Splunk
- Good To Have Skills :Splunk Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Should be able to work shards, index management, queries,X-Pack etc in Elasticsearch, B: Write parse in logstash C: Handling Kibana D: Should have knowledge on Setting up and configuring ELK Stack E: Collect and analyze Elasticsearch slow logs indexing issues F: Troubleshooting performance issue and scaling indices G: Configure Logstash, Filebeat and Possible other ELK stack components to collect and store the data to meet the business requirement H: Capacity planning and analysis for Elastic
- Technical Experience : A: Knowledge on Rsyslog configuration setup B: Need to know about logstash parsing and configuration C: Knowledge on X-Pack Package D: Scripts: should be able to write scripts in linux E: Kibana: Create different visualization and dashboard according to the clients needs F: Need to handle various log in single logstash pipeline G: Implement and configure contentAlerts, Dashboard, etc, on kibana H: Driving operation readiness and resolving the production issues in ELK
- Professional Attributes : A: Good communication skill B: Must have very good understanding on log analytics C: Good team handling skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.