- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft 365 SharePoint Online
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Knowledge of NET Framework 45 and NET Core at least 22 version B: Good knowledge of ASPNET, ASP Core and WCF, Entity Framework mandatory C: Good knowledge of RDBMS SQL Server OR Oracle OR MySQL Good Knowledge of SharePoint Rest and Server Side APIs D: Experience working on customizations on o365 Add ins E: Experience with Azure Functions, Apps, Resources management, Scripting
- Technical Experience : A: Strong knowledge of GIT and DevOps tools JIRA, Microsoft DevOps, GitLab B: Knowledge of Agile methodologies TDD, SCRUM, patterns
- Professional Attributes : Investigates new technologies and techniques and researches ongoing industry developments.
- Additional Information : Worked closely with Enterprise Architects and development teams through all phases of the SDLC
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.