- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Sound knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Principles, Design Patterns and Software Architecture, especially in new age Cloud solutions 2 Must be able to design and implement across all layers of the software UI, Backend, Database 3 Exposure to debugging , troubleshooting and performance tuning for complex SQL queries 4 Capable of creating High level and low-level design document 5 Knowledge of lean development infrastructure process including Git,TeamCity,Jenkins,exposure to delivery
- Technical Experience : 1 Design and implement Java based solutions with scalability, reliability, maintainability and testability 2 Strong technical skills with technologies like Java/J2EE/ Hibernate,Spring, SAP HANA, UI Technologies and OData protocols to develop modem cutting edge software that performs and scales in cloud environment 3 Server oriented - Knowledge in Java backend development tomcat, JEE, dependency injection, and more mandatory 4 At least basic client side knowledge of Web technologies, JS, HTML,
- Professional Attributes : 1 Outstanding written and verbal communication skills 2 Good leadership skills 3 Should have team handling skills 4 Must have analytical skills and presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : 1 Bachelors in Computer Science required, Master preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.