- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Architecture Design
- Good To Have Skills :Business Design,Telecommunications Billing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure 2 Install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators 3 Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes 4 Build end-to-end continuous integration and delivery pipelines 5 Testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
- Technical Experience : 1 Must Have Conduct design architect reviews, gap analysis and assessment when required 2 Understanding the customers businesss needs, system functionality and business processes to maintain the source data and develop the data design 3 Architecture covers the data integration, databases and the means to receive the data They resolve all types of design, test and data issues with the help of data dictionaries 4 Design and implement integration solutions adopting various technologies
- Professional Attributes : 1 Exposure to multiple delivery methodologies like Waterfall, Agile 2 Programming and Automation abilities 3 Excellent written and verbal communications 4 Ability to work effectively in a team setting, including internal and client teammates
- Educational Qualification : 15Yrs fulltime education is mandatory
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.