Skill required: Telecom Operations - Network Operations & Service Management
Designation: Management Level - New Associate
Job Location: Chennai
Years of Experience: 0 to 1 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Network Operations vertical which ensures that we maintain a robust common integration framework to help communications clients address challenges, increase their margins, improve asset realization, improve customer service, increase revenues, reduce overall costs and accelerate sales cycles. The Telecom Operations team is involved in developing structures, processes, and capabilitiesÂ for managing and monitoring telecommunicationsÂ networks. In Network Operations & Service Management, you will be responsible for developing structures, processes and capabilities for managing and monitoring computer and telecommunications networks.
What are we looking for?
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Ability to work well in a team
• Adaptable and flexible
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor
• In this role you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks
• The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts