- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI CO Finance
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsible for requirement gathering, design, test and deploy solutions in the SAP FICO area 2 Should have experience working in an SAP ECC end to end implementation, roll out and Support projects 3 Should be able to conduct and lead workshops with Client team, review template solution and do fit-gap analysis 4 Should have hands on experience in SAP FICO area such as AP,AR,Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Profit Center and Cost Center accounting, Cost object controlling and Profitability analysi
- Technical Experience : SAP FI CO Finance with 7 plus yrs of exp
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication Skills, Analytical Skills
- Educational Qualification : BE/ME in Engineering or Maths with min 15 years in total
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.