- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Demandware
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for ecommerce solutions in terms of DW BM Configuration Manage Code replication Site import/export, Data replication administration of sites 3 Collaborate with other developers, designers, and architects to define processes, quality standards 4 Participate in review of business,functional requirements Visual Design, 5 Work with Leads to develop Overall design implementation planServes as tech lead,customization integration effort
- Professional Attributes : A Effective Communication and Co-ordination skills, B Good at Analytical skills, C End to End knowledge on Software Testing process STLC, D Experience in leading the team, hosting scrum meetings, assigning tasks and monitoring tasks
- Educational Qualification : A degree in computer science or equivalent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.