Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Services Operations
- Project Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Platform as a Service Providers (PaaS)
- Good To Have Skills :DevOps
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Take care of the day to day activities which include completing the daily reports and effectively work on Incident Management/Change Management/ Problem Management 2 Join all internal calls and provide the correct status of the incidents/Service Requests/Changes to the Service Management team 3 Be aware of all the ITIL processes based on which the work is done for the client 4 Candidate need to understand escalation matrix 5 The candidate has to constructively communicate with the client
- Technical Experience : 1 Candidate should have knowledge on Azure Cloud and end to end idea of CI/CD DevOps pipeline 2 Should have knowledge DevOps including Jenkins, Packers and Azure DevOps will be more preferable 3 Should have knowledge in Ansible and Terraform 4 Should have knowledge in PowerShell and Shell script 5 Minimum 6 -8 years experience in overall Infrastructure management is desired to include 6 Experience in Azure Data lake, Logic Apps, App service, function, container registry
- Professional Attributes : 1 Candidate should be flexible working in 247 support environment 2 Candidate should be comfortable working in Kolkata location 3 Azure Cloud certification will be a plus point, but not mandatory 4 Should be good in Communication written and spoken both in English of course
- Educational Qualification : 1 Graduate
- Additional Information : 1 Leading developer and applying technical skills Apache/Confluent Kafka, Big Data technologies
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration Cloud Operations Engineer
Posted 3 days ago
MySQL Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
Posted 3 days ago
Application Migration Fundamentals Cloud Solution Architect
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.