- Project Role :Advanced Application Engineer
- Project Role Description :Utilize modular architectures, next-generation integration techniques and a cloud-first, mobile-first mindset to provide vision to Application Development Teams. Work with an Agile mindset to create value across projects of multiple scopes and scale.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Appian Process Automation
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements B Work on enhancement, change request from LOB C Able to work on the task independently D Adhere to all standard agile process E Willing to provide support after office hours if needed F Follow release management code deployment process to migrate the code changes G Attend the daily scrum calls
- Technical Experience : A Should have 1-3 years of hands-on experience on Appian BPM experience including designs conceptual workflows and related actions B Ability to construct conceptual application architecture including reports,records and news feeds C Appian SAIL development knowledge with latest versions of Appian Knowledge of CDT/XSD creation in Appian Basic knowledge of SQL is required D Strong desire to learn and gain technical certifications in Appian and other CoE technologies Hands on experience in J2EE
- Professional Attributes : A 3 yrs overall experience as a developer with exposure to multiple technology platforms including Java/J2EE etc B Independently communicate with both client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation
- Educational Qualification : A 42 months overall Development Exp in Appian B Minimum L2 Certification needed
- Additional Information : A Rotational Shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA PA - Pittsburgh
Java Full Stack/Cloud Native Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - Automation Test Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Salesforce Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.