- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM),Splunk
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Experience in Administering Splunk cluster components search head cluster, indexer cluster and distributed management console including version upgrades, permissions, and audit compliance Provide overall management of the SPLUNK platform Standardize SPLUNK forwarder deployment, configuration, and maintenance across a variety of UNIX and Windows platforms Troubleshoot SPLUNK server and forwarder problems and issues
- Technical Experience : At least 3 years of experience in Splunk role Universal Forwarder, rsyslog, CIM mapping, deployment server and Splunk indexer clusters must Good understanding of Security Information and Event Management concepts and hands-on experience on industry standard products Previous Splunk administration or development experience
- Professional Attributes : Strong analytical skills with a structured problem-solving approach Effective communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to be credible with clients Strong project/program management experience Demonstrated creativity in complex problem solving and ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors and above degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, Engineering
- Additional Information : Experience working in a diversified, virtual environment Administrational tool development and mai
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.