- Project Role : SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Project Role Description : Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Management Level : 11
- Work Experience : 2.5-4 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Identity and Access Management,Ping Identity Solutions
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Work on Incidents and RITM for Application changes 2: If required work on Projects to implement new functionality 3: Stabilize the environment 4: Monitor the environment 5: Work on P1 and P2 incidents within SLA 6: Perform system testing and validation procedures 7: 24/7 support and adhere to all shifts timings 8: Work with different other team to resolve issues
- Technical Experience : 1: Experience in PingFederate and Ping Access 2: Hands on Experience on Ping Product Installations and Configurations 3: Experience in Identity and Access Management domain with specializing in Federation Access Management 4: Experience in integrating implementing MFA with Ping Federate / Any Access Management Solution 5: Good experience in single sign-on and API security 6: Experience in any development languages Java - preferred, NET, Python - for Ping Federate resources
- Professional Attributes : 1: A good verbal and written communication skills 2: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with less direct supervision
- Educational Qualification : Qualified BE or MCA degree holder
- Additional Information : Knowledge on any IGA product
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.