- Project Role : Cloud Transformation & Migration
- Project Role Description : Build and test agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Develop and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :BMC IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Good To Have Skills :BMC Discovery ADDM,BMC TrueSight Operations Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a-Lead implementation and migration of BMC Remedy/Helix projects b-Design and leads the integration of Remedy with third-party applications c-Closely work with customer to understand scope and owns all aspects of technical planning and delivery d-Owns all project deliverables and is accountable to get them completed as per timeline e-Leads a team and provides guidance, mentoring and support to project team members
- Technical Experience : a-6 years of relevant experience across all ITSM modules, CMDB, SRM, integrations b-Experience on ARS ITSM customizations and deep understanding of workflows c-Experience with delivery of complex integrations with REST, web services and APIs d-Remedy ITSM, Atrium CMDB, ARS 9/76x, SRM and ITSM suite Web Services e-Experience in performance tuning and troubleshooting BMC Remedy AR Server f-Exposure to other BMC tools like Discovery, TrueSight
- Professional Attributes : a-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and experience working at client location b-Excellent presentation and documentation skills c-Excellent analytical skills and strong problem solving skills
- Educational Qualification : a-Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or related field and ITIL certification
- Additional Information : a-ITIL foundation certified b-Project management and time-management skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.