- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/showback operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Docker Kubernetes Administrations
- Good To Have Skills :Linux Operations,Red Hat OpenShift
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Bridge the relationships between offshore and onshore/client/stakeholders/third part vendor support teams b: Maintain the confidence level of the client by adhering to the SLA and deliverables c: Maximise the contribution from Offshore teams for a better and effective support d: Better understanding of client process, architecture and necessary execution e: Quick response, timely follow-up and ownership till closure
- Technical Experience : : Good knowledge on OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes Administration, Linux and Scripts b: Good Knowledge on OCP Project Onboarding, Authentication, Role, Role bindings, Certificate installation, Parameters change c: Having skill on RedHat OpenShift performance tuning, OpenShift capacity and availability management d: Migration of OCP from lower version to higher version e: Having skill on OpenShift Security management f: Hands-on experience on AWS Particularly Security Groups, VPN,EC2,S3
- Professional Attributes : a: High personal drive; results oriented; makes things happen b: Excellent communication, interpersonal skills c: Effective in building close working relationships with others d: Innovative and creative and adaptive to new environment e: Strong data point analytical, teamwork skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.