- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents / requests.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Azure Infra as a service Azure Infra as a Code: Expertise working with infra as a codeYAML,JSON using CI/CD pipelines and Azure DevOps tool Windows and Linux Operating System Administration, Operating System Patch Management ARR and Networker Data Backup and Recovery Azure Cloud Storage Management Azure Cloud Network Management: Management of virtual networks, subnets, and network service groups in the cloud
- Technical Experience : Azure Capacity and Cost Management: Generate usage, Capacity and Costing reports for Cloud Vendors Azure Cloud Engineering Support: Maintain the design and architecture of the Azure cloud infrastructure and services via Azure DevOps, and advanced troubleshooting Azure Kubernetes Service: Hands-on experience working with Azure AKS service Azure PaaS: Application Gateway, Service Bus ITIL Knowledgeable
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication Skills Flexible, Prioritize work Accountable, Determination and Persistence Eager and Willing to Add to Knowledge Base and Skills Team Work 24/7 requirements as per project need
- Educational Qualification : Graduate / Post Graduate BE / B Tech / MSC IT / M Tech / M Sc CS
- Additional Information : People from Azure Cloud Background and data center Operations
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.