- Role :Cloud Security Practitioner
- Role Description :Apply deep Cloud security skills to provide the following Security Services: design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients across multiple Cloud environments. In addition, the role may include providing services to help clients protect their information, infrastructures, applications and business processes against cyber threats.
- Must Have Skills :Managed Cloud Security Services
- Good To Have Skills :Security Risk and Audit Operations,Security Risk Assessment,Security Strategy & Planning
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Develop, maintain key cloud security metrics and report on regular basis; creating metric templates and scoring models 2: Make sure adequate security solutions and controls are in place throughout Cloud environment, services, and solutions 3: Automate cloud security solutions and controls 4: Assess and reviews cloud network configurations from a security perspective, and solution to fix if any issues 5: Ability to identify and assess the impact of security threats
- Technical Experience : 1: DevSecOPS Skills and recommendations to remediate the non-compliant issues 2: Containers and Docker security operations and implementations 3: Experience in Aqua Security tool and operations 4: Expertise in cloud security CIS policy compliance review and remediation 5: security expertise for the platforms of cloud-based DevOps development and deployment 6: Cloud security best practices and identify key risks, and execute relevant programs to address to remediate
- Professional Attributes : 1: Strong communication and written skills along with presentation skills expecting from the candidates 2: Collaborate and contribute with security architects in developing cloud security frameworks for the project 3: Capable to understand and analysis of Application Security assessment reports
- Educational Qualification : 1: Graduate
- Additional Information : 1: Solid understanding of TCP/IP and web protocols 2: AZ-500 Azure cloud security Certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.