- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Pegasystems Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Manage and ensure quality standards of Pega implementations b: Meeting and Managing engagement with Enterprise Architects c: Responsible for architecting and designing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega frameworks d: Provides architecture and design guidance to project teams developing BPM/BRE solutions using Pega e: Lead the discussions and initiatives on integration of other applications with Pega based application f: Estimate and Size the requirements for Pega implementat
- Technical Experience : a: Relevant experience of 7 years in Pega developing applications b: Have experience of technically leading the application development for atleast 2 sizeable Pega solutions c: Has experience of leading consulting assignments related to Pega fitment assessment d: Have extensive experience in leading inception and elaboration exercises with business and technical stakeholders in defining PRPC solutions for complex business requirements e: Works in conjunction with Program Manager to size, manage
- Professional Attributes : a: Pega CSA certified b: Strong experience scoping, planning and delivering projects using iterative software development lifecycles over multiple release cycles; and using agile Scrum methodology
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.