- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Veeva Vault
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 The candidate must have experience in developing and supporting applications in Veeva Vault 2 strong experience on SFDC configurations, Apex, VisualForce, Lightning
- Technical Experience : 1 Should be capable of supporting architecture and design and guide team as required for Veeva vault 2 Prepare and present weekly reports to all stakeholders 3 Identify and manage Risks and Issues Keep leadership informed 4 Salesforce - Communities related experience 5 Total no of years 5- 7 of experience in front end UI application development using HTML, CSS and JS SFDC 6 Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills are required 2 Team handling skills, analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure 3 Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : Regular 15-year full time education
- Additional Information : Visa-N/A
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.