- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description : Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills : Ping Identity Solutions
- Good To Have Skills : CA Site Minder,Oracle ADF
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Advanced knowledge of Radiant Logic VDS and ICS administrationStrong Knowledge of Access Management LDAP like CA SiteMinder Directory, Ping Directory and Ping DataSync Experience in supporting ODS and Synchronoss MetaDirectory InfrastructureVery good knowledge on Incident, Change, Service management Good English Communication Skills - Spoken and Written Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skillsTeam player who also works well independently; self-motivated
- Technical Experience : Good understanding of access management, federated identity, 2-factor solutions, and LDAP directories Good hands on experience in PingFederate, Ping Access, Ping ID Experience in installing and maintaining the PingFederate across different environments Strong working knowledge of PingFederate Policy server, policy enforcement products/concepts Excellent troubleshooting skills with PingFederate Experience with operating systems Windows Server, Linux/Unix and application servers
- Professional Attributes: Should be open to work in shifts, Travel to other locations when required,willing to learn new technologies cross skilling, Upskilling Good Communication presentation skill
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information: Primary Skill should be as the option was not there in drop down- Directories, CA, Oracal,Forgerock
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.