- Project Role : Security Architect
- Project Role Description : Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Advanced knowledge of Enterprise Windows Active Directory administration ,Strong Knowledge of Windows 2008 or 2012 Server and troubleshooting skills, Experience in supporting multi-forest and domain structures,Indepth knowledge of DNS structures,Strong knowledge of LDAP, KerberOS, FSMO Roles, Functional levels, AD Backup/Recovery, DFS and Replications etc,Knowledge of Group Policies creating, testing, implementing and advanced troubleshooting
- Technical Experience : Microsost Active Directory AD, Azure AD, DNS, ADFS Strong Knowledge of Windows 2008 or 2012 Server and troubleshooting skillsExperience in supporting multi-forest and domain structures Indepth knowledge of DNS structures Strong knowledge of LDAP, KerberOS, FSMO Roles, Functional levels, AD Backup Recovery, DFS and Replications etc,Knowledge of Role based administration and delegation settings,Very good knowledge on Incident, Change, Service management,Good English Communication Skills
- Professional Attributes : Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills,Team player who also works well independently, selfmotivated
- Educational Qualification : MCSE, Windows Server 2012,MCITP Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2008
- Additional Information : Experience in supporting ADAM/AD LDS Experience in supporting ADFS, Office 365
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - AWS or Azure Cloud Security Specialist
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Mobility Security Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
USA MD - Germantown
Federal - Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.