- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :CRM Applications
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Successful transition of all inflight and new change projects across core and non-core applications from Bank and respective partners B: Build / Create required transition repository across functions / applications during transition C: Support in building the right team with required skills to deliver change services during and post completion of transition D: Develop and manage relationship with senior banks stakeholders
- Technical Experience : A: Prior experience on Application Development and Program Management for Indian Banks B: Knowledge of CRM COTS product like CRM Next C: Understands CRM interfaces, inter-dependencies of sub-systems and important controlling parameters D: Knowledge in business processes behind the CRM system and the functionalities that it delivery E: Have good experience in deriving the scope from the functional specification document for key modules of CRM Product
- Professional Attributes : A:Good techno-functional understanding of various applications across Banking Channels, Core Banking, Banking Payments, Lending, Treasury, Finance Risk domains B:Hands-on JIRA and other MS Office tools like MS Excel and MS PowerPoint C:Exposure towards agile development is preferred
- Additional Information : CRM NEXT
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.