- Role :Database Administrator
- Role Description :Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Must Have Skills :Exadata Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Exalogic Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Monitor and manage Exadata appliance hardware components as per database requirements 2 Configure and maintain storage cells of Exadata in order to maintain high availability redundancies at storage layer 3 Configure and maintain RAC requirements as applicable 4 Perform Exadata capacity management and report capacity usage, trends and future forecasted capacity needs 5 Review Exadata performance in general, Periodic Health Checks Operational Improvements
- Technical Experience : 1 Strong Exadata Appliance administration experience in production environments 2 Configuration and support of complex Exadata systems in AWS environment 3 Experience of managing multiple versions of Exadata systems 4 Practical experience in monitoring 5 Knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices
- Professional Attributes : 1 Take part in 24x7 Shift Rotations including Morning ,Evening and Night Shifts 2 Work out of hours evenings, nights, weekends, bank holidays at reasonable request to perform production changes 3 Travel to other locations when required 4 Team leading and people management capabilities
- Educational Qualification : 1 BE, Certifications in the specific area
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.