- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description : Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills : Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills : Database System Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Manage Microsoft SQL Server databases and AWS databases Implement and troubleshoot High availability HA and Disaster Recovery DR strategies Implement database monitoring and alerting for system health and performance to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security Implement database backup and recovery models Implement and troubleshoot SQL Server replication, encryption and SSIS package execution Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities
- Technical Experience : 5 to 7 years MS SQL Server Administration experience required 2 to 4 years hands on experience with production systems using AWS technologies EC2, EBS, S3, RDS Proven expertise in database backup/recovery, installation, migration, patching and upgrades Proven expertise in High Availability HR and Disaster Recovery DR strategies Ability to write/debug scripts and SQL code Strong knowledge of database profiling, scaling, monitoring and performance management Strong knowledge of database security
- Professional Attributes: Strong analytic, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills a must Exceptional ability and motivation to solve problems and learn fast Must be able to perform at a high level within a technical team Ability to work independently with minimal supervision Excellent communication and relations
- Educational Qualification: BE/ B tech / MCA / MSc / BSc, SQL Server Administration specialized training, certification
- Additional Information: 24/ 7 support is necessary
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.