- Project Role :Cloud Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Develop and deliver agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Solution/technical architecture in the cloud for infrastructure migration Big Data/analytics/information analysis/database management in the cloud IoT/event-driven/microservices in the cloud
- Technical Experience : Experience with private public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations - Extensive hands-on experience implementing infra migration , data migration and data processing using Azure services: Networking, Windows/Linux virtual machines, Container, Storage, ELB, AutoScaling, Azure Functions, Serverless Architecture, ARM Templates, Azure SQL DB/DW, Data Factory, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Analysis Service - Must have experience in Azure IaaS
- Professional Attributes : - DevOps on an Azure platform - Experience developing and deploying ETL solutions on Azure - Strong in Power BI, Java, C, Spark, PySpark, Unix shell/Perl scripting - Familiarity with the technology stack available in the industry for metadata management: Data Governance, Data Quality, MDM, Lineage
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science or a related discipline Must have AZ 300, AZ 301
- Additional Information : MCSA Cloud Platform Azure Training Certification MCSE Cloud Platform Infrastructure Certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.