- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Good To Have Skills :Network Security Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Proficient in configuration and installation of Voice devices and services eg Jabber CIPC SIP trunk Voice gateways etc Drive troubleshooting critical complex issues Maintain and upgrade Network infrastructure systems as per industry standard best practices including code upgrades patches hot fixes and security configurations Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability Monitor the day to operations handle tickets to resolve within SLA Provide Level 2 3 support
- Technical Experience : Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution Configure and install various network devices and services eg routers switches load balancers VPN QoS Hands on experience with Load Balancing technologies preferably F5 4 5 Years proven hands on Network Engineering experience within a highly available Data Center environment Cisco Call Manage Cisco Unity SIP H323 MGCP gateways CIPC and Jabber
- Professional Attributes : Good verbal and written skills Ability to operate independently with little direct supervision
- Educational Qualification : Graduate Degree Certifications CCNP
- Additional Information : Good To have CCNA and CCNP Certifications Security Certifications
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.