- Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Must Have Skills :SAP TM Transportation Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP SD Sales & Distribution
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:The SAP TM Consultant is responsible for successful delivery of Transportation Management TM module deliverable b: assists clients in the selection, implementation and support of SAP solutions which naturally include design, configuration, and testing c: provide functional and business process expertise on a project team
- Technical Experience : a: Must have experience in SAP TM 9_5 and above version Understanding of import export requirements, knowledge of transportation requirements in a global enterprise involving continuous cross border shipments using all modes of transport such as air, sea, road and railways b: Should be able to provide Functional Specification to developer c: Should have sound knowledge of Event Management and collaboration portal d: Should have sound knowledge of Integration with third party application
- Professional Attributes : a: Technical and Professional Expertise with 3-4 years of experience SAP and 1-2 plus years of experience in implementation, support and upgrade projects in SAP TM b: Must have good functional and business knowledge, worked in enhancement, integration, testing and application support
- Educational Qualification : B-Tech/BE/MCA/MBA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.