- Role :Application Support Engineer
- Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager,No Technology Specialty
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Maintain Patching compliance for workstation and servers b: Ensure critical operational parameters are met like, SLAs for the incident, change, and reports c: Analyze SCCM enviroment and plan out service improvement plan which includes deploying upgrades d: Troubleshoot SCCM client issues for workstations and servers
- Technical Experience : Experience and knowledge in SCCM as below :a: Experience in End User Computing Domain and Technologies including SCCM Infrastructure Management across various versions b:Configurations and Troubleshoot Sites, Roles, Client Policies and Components including WSUS, SQL, etc c: Knowledge of Windows 7/10 Image Build including migration solutions, Group policies, Security feature like Bitlocker, Credential and Device guard, Defender, MDT integrations, etc
- Professional Attributes : a: Good Verbal and written communication skills to connect with the customer at varying level of the organization b: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
- Educational Qualification : a: Regular 15 years of full-time education b: SCCM Certified :MCTS
- Additional Information : a: Should be comfortable in 24/7 shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.