- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Application Packaging,Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : --- As a Citrix Administrator, you are responsible for maintenance of Citrix servers --- Conduct Server health check --- VDI Application issue fixing --- Access provisioning and de-provisioning --- Citrix Patch Management and policies configuration --- Managing Citrix license migrations and renewals --- ITIL Process and Procedures --- Deploying and supporting Citrix NetScaler and Citrix Provisioning Services
- Technical Experience : --- Minimum 5 Years of experience in Citrix Administration of both XenApp and XenDesktop with multiple sites and farms and experienced in Complex multi-technology projects in large Enterprise, who is passionate about technology --- Expertise in Citrix Xendesktop 7x --- In-depth knowledge in different Citrix technologies like XenApp, XenDesktop, StoreFront, Provisioning services, Licensing, Studio, Web interface --- Experience in PowerShell scripting or of any Scripting language
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skills, Good interpersonal skills and flexible to work in shifts
- Educational Qualification : BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.